Powering the Political Revolution in SLO County
A Grassroots Organization Dedicated to Advancing Progressive Values
Time: October 26 @ 6:00 pm – October 26 @ 8:00 pm
We have a great program this month! We'll hear about Puerto Rico, our local housing crisis, and efforts to ban fracking in SLO County and more!
After November's devastating election results it's now time for a new transformative direction. One that stands for bold progressive change, representing the people, not the 1%. Let's ensure progressives lead the party to overwhelming victories in 2018 and beyond.
Who We Are
SLO County Progressives embraces the progressive movement embodied by Bernie Sanders. Driven by the message of economic and social justice, SLO Progressives seeks to revitalize and reenergize the Democratic Party with bold progressive change. Some of the issues we stand for are:
- “Single Payer” Medicare-for-All Healthcare
- Campaign Finance Reform including Overturning Citizens United
- Tuition-Free Public College and University
- Bold Climate Change Action
- Opposition to Trade Deals Deemed Detrimental to American Workers
- Support of Labor Unions
- Address Racial, Gender, and Economic Justice Issues
Join us to fight for a bright and prosperous future.